The October Full Program contains all resources available for the month of October. It contains the following:
- Live Follow Up Sessions: This will give you access to up to 4 follow up sessions with the teachers that planned the curriculum to ensure that you’re on track in implementing the homeschooling curriculum.
- October Educational Videos: This will give you access to all lesson videos for the following themes: “Under the Sea” and “Me, My Family, and My House”
- October Kits: October Kits consists of all four kits for the October themes “Under the Sea” and “Me, My Family, and My House.” The kits contain the tools and materials needed for all activities in the October themes. Activities include arts & crafts, science, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, messy/sensory play, and a lot more!
- October Workbooks: This workbooks contains educational worksheets for October’s Themes: “Under the Sea,” and “Me, My Family, and My House.” They also contain age appropriate academic worksheets according to a monthly plan aligned with the appropriate educational standards. The workbooks contain the following:
- October Flashcards: Theme-related flash cards make it easier to deliver information in a remarkable and motivating way.
Description of each item is noted below:
Live Follow Up Sessions:
We understand homeschooling your child is a huge responsibility, but we’ve got you covered. Including in the full program is access to up to 4 live follow up sessions with the experienced who planned the curriculum. We suggest using one live session per week. This will ensure that you’re on track in implementing the homeschooling curriculum.
October Educational Videos:
Purchasing this subscription will give you access to all lesson videos for the following themes: “Under the Sea” and “Me, My Family, and My House”
Under the Sea: The children will learn to name and recognize different sea creatures. They will create their fish and sea life by using a variety of art materials including paint, paper plates, plastic clothespins, bubble wrap, goggly eyes, crepe paper, plastic water bottles, yarn, pipe cleaners, tongue depressors, white and colored canson paper, rubber bands, plastic transparent bags, food coloring, hair gel, sand, and sea shells.
Me & My Family theme offers our kids the opportunity to discuss the most important individuals to them and furthermore helps them understand that the family we live with is something we all have in common. This is the ideal theme for exploring relationships and connections with youngsters. My House is an important theme for Tots; It also helps them with becoming familiar with one another and where their cousins and companions live. Home is a significant part of preschoolers’ life since it’s the place they eat, rest, play and invest energy with their dearest families.
Our program is tailored to ensure that teaching and learning is balanced and consistent. It enables your child to learn through a range of lessons and activities. The lessons include: Circle Time, Daily Routine, Story Time, Music Time, Arts & Crafts, Science Class, Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills, Messy Play, Sensory Play, Morals, Opposites, Patterns, Basic Life Skills, Cooking, Dancing Class, Fitness Class, Yoga & Meditation, Arabic, and Tips (for parents).
- Circle Time: Is the academic part of the day where we introduce the theme. We also teach Days of the week, Months of the year, Calendar and Weather. Kids develop their attention span, promote oral communication, and learn new concepts and skills.
- Daily Routine: Is the academic part of the day where we introduce letters, shapes, colors and numbers. Kids develop their attention span, promote oral communication, and learn new concepts and skills.
- Story Time: Storytelling introduces new vocabulary to youngsters; a great benefit of storytelling is that listening to stories develops children’s vocabulary, boosts listening skills of children. Studies have evidenced that early stages is the period when kids absorb most of the words in the future.
- Music Time: Music enables the body and the brain to cooperate. Exposing youngsters to music during early development encourages them gain proficiency with the sounds and implications of words. Body movement assists kids with building Motor Skills while permitting them to rehearse self-expressiveness. For kids and grown-ups, music reinforces memory skills.
- Arts & Crafts: Art classes will benefit your youngster to develop and build up their imagination skills, fine motor skills, problem solving capability, communication skills, self-confidence and socio-emotional capabilities. Art allows children to practice a wide scope of skills that are beneficial not only for life, yet in addition for learning.
- Science Class: Science experiments help develop your child’s creativity, mainly their skills at goal-setting, planning, and problem-solving. It also encourages curiosity, helping children obtain new ways of questioning and understanding the world.
- Fine Motor Skills: Fine motor skills are those that include a refined utilization of the little muscles which control the hand, fingers and thumb. With the improvement of these abilities, a youngster can finish significant errands, for example, beading, threading, lacing, writing, feeding oneself, buttoning and zippering.
- Gross Motor Skills: Enhancing gross motor skills enables a youngster to pick up strength and trust in his/her body. It likewise encourages them get practice and physical action, which is significant for a healthy lifestyle. Building up these skills causes your youngster’s capability to accomplish more complex abilities in future exercises.
- Messy Play: Messy play is critical for a youngster’s development. It furnishes kids with an energizing material and tangible experience that moves their interest, permits them to explore their general surroundings and improves their learning and enhances their language skills and creativity.
- Sensory Play: Sensory play shapes nerve relations in the mind’s pathways, which lead to the kid’s capability to finish more complex learning assignments. Sensory play upholds language enhancement, intellectual development, fine and gross engine skills, critical thinking skills, and social communication.
- Morals: Teaching good Morals, for example, generosity, humbleness, bravery, and sympathy at an early age assembles a kid’s character. It shapes the very center of their being and turns into an establishment of their ethical principles. This is the reason it’s vital to begin showing them good morals while they’re still young.
- Opposites: Understanding the concept of opposites is crucial as it aids a youngster to learn how to figure out how to contrast two distinct things and to develop a more tangible understanding of a specific concept (e.g. Big vs Small). Learning opposites also improves a child’s ability to portray things.
- Patterns: Patterns assist youngsters with making predictions since they start to comprehend what comes straightaway. They additionally assist youngsters with figuring out how to make logical connections and utilize cognitive skills. Patterns can be found wherever in our everyday lives and ought to be grabbing kids’ attention.
- Basic Life Skills: The development of Basic Life Skills encourages youngsters to discover better approaches for critical thinking in their regular daily routine. Perceive the impact of their actions and instructs them to take responsibility for what they do. Build self-confidence regarding their language skills and for teamwork and participation.
- Cooking: Cooking can assist young children acquire and practice some basic life skills and enhance their language skills. Also the experience of making meals with parents can help build their self-confidence and helps them gain healthy eating habits. Moreover offers young children the ability to use and apply the skills they acquired by counting, measuring, following a sequence, following instructions.
- Dancing Class: Dancing enhances flexibility, coordination, balance, scope of movement, endurance, muscle tone, posture and strength. In any case, physical wellness is only one of numerous advantages of move that can improve your kid’s life from multiple points of view. … It is significant that kids discover that in the event that they don’t succeed, they have to attempt once more.
- Fitness Class: Youngsters should be active consistently to enhance their physical and psychological development. Children who establish healthy routine designs at a youthful age will benefit their future life. Physical movement can assist kids with adapting to pressure.
- Yoga & Meditation: Yoga and Meditation have been revealed to improve both physical and psychological wellness in preschool-age youngsters. Yoga improves balance, flexibility, strength, coordination, body awareness, sense of calmness, relaxation, endurance, continuance, concentration and high-impact limit in youngsters. Yoga and Meditation offer mental advantages for kids too.
- Arabic: Arabic Class an integral academic part of the day where we introduce the monthly themes, songs, & stories in Arabic.
- Tips (for parents): A Weekly Moral Value for your Children to Lead a Great Life.
This bundle consists of all four kits for the October themes “Under the Sea” and “Me, My Family, and My House.” The kits contain the tools and materials needed for all activities in the October themes. Activities include arts & crafts, science, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, messy/sensory play, and a lot more!
“Under the Sea” Kit 1 – Arts & Crafts, Science, & More
- Arts & Crafts: Rainbow Fish
- Arts & Crafts: Bubble Wrap Starfish
- Arts & Crafts: Paper Plate Whale
- Arts & Crafts: Golden Seahorse
- Arts & Crafts: Jellyfish in a bottle
- Arts & Crafts: Paper plate Crab
- Arts & Crafts: Finger painting Shrimp
- Arts & Crafts: Sea lion
- Arts & Crafts: Wiggly Jellyfish
- Arts & Crafts: Rainbow Eel
- Arts & Crafts: Dolphin
- Arts & Crafts: Shark
- Arts & Crafts: Hands & Lobster Footprint
- Arts & Crafts: Coral Reefs
- Arts & Crafts: Sea Turtle
- Science Experiment: Ocean in a jar
- Science Experiment: Wind blow experiment
- Science Experiment: Walking Water experiment
- Science Experiment: Floating Dry Erase Sea Creatures
- Opposites: Full/Empty
“Under the Sea” Kit 2 – Fine Motor Skills, Messy and Sensory Play, & More
- Fine Motor Skills: Straws in a cup
- Fine Motor Skills: Scooping
- Fine Motor Skills: Sponge Water Transfer
- Fine Motor Skills: Pegs in a cup
- Fine Motor Skills: Macaroni in a straw
- Fine Motor Skills: Spraying boats in the Ocean
- Gross Motor Skills: Jumping on different colored shapes
- Gross Motor Skills: Hopscotch
- Gross Motor Skills: Balance activity
- Gross Motor Skills: Sweeping
- Messy/Sensory Play: Ice Painting
- Messy/Sensory Play: Painting & color matching activity
- Messy/Sensory Play: Painting with Pompoms
- Messy/Sensory Play: Colorful Water Sensory activity
- Messy/Sensory Play: Sea creatures’ sensory activity
“Me, My Family, and My House” Kit 1 – Arts & Crafts, Science, & More
- Arts & Crafts: Boy/Girl
- Arts & Crafts: Dad
- Arts & Crafts: Grandmother
- Arts & Crafts: Mom & Me
- Arts & Crafts: Grandfather
- Arts & Crafts: My Family Tree
- Arts & Crafts: My House
- Arts & Crafts: Bathtub
- Arts & Crafts: Bed
- Arts & Crafts: Living Room
- Arts & Crafts: Oven
- Science Experiment: Magic Milk
- Science Experiment: Puffy Paint
- Basic Life Skills: Soap, Toothbrush, & Toothpaste
- Opposites: Big/Small
“Me, My Family, and My House” Kit 2 – Fine Motor Skills, Messy and Sensory Play, & More
- Fine Motor Skills: Colored pasta in a pipe cleaner
- Fine Motor Skills: Color match & Clip wheel
- Fine Motor Skills: Filling Letter, Shape & Number with colored buttons & pompoms
- Fine Motor Skills: Color match pasta in skewers
- Fine Motor Skills: Qtip Alphabet trace
- Gross Motor Skills: Footprint Hopping
- Gross Motor Skills: Kick the cup
- Gross Motor Skills: Transferring pompoms through cups
- Messy/Sensory Play: Tie dye
- Messy/Sensory Play: Collaging random colored shapes
- Messy/Sensory Play: Shaving cream color mixing sensory bag
- Messy/Sensory Play: Frozen Shaving Cream Play
This workbooks contains educational worksheets for October’s Themes: “Under the Sea,” and “Me, My Family, and My House.” They also contain age appropriate academic worksheets according to a monthly plan aligned with the appropriate educational standards. The workbooks contain the following:
- Theme-related coloring sheets
- Matching same objects
- Coloring shapes
- Tracing shapes
- Coloring “colors” sheets
- Coloring numbers
- Tracing numbers
- Coloring lower case letters
- Tracing lower case letters
- Tracing straight lines
- Tracing curved and diagonal lines (older age groups)
- Pattern (older age groups)
Theme-related flash cards make it easier to deliver information in a remarkable and motivating way.
Under the Sea
- Sea turtle
- Blue whale
- Seal lion
- coral reefs
Me, My family, and House
- Me (boy/girl)
- Living room